Owl iPhone Cozy
A friend of mine bought a crochet owl cell phone cozy and I liked it so much I decided to crochet my own.
![]() |
| This is what my Owl iPhone Cozy looks like. |
![]() |
| This is the Owl cell phone cozy my friend bought. |
![]() |
| I started by just making a chain that is the same size as the bottom of my iPhone. |
![]() |
| Then I started to go around the chain with single crochet to make a basket like nest for my phone to fit. |
![]() |
| And then I just kept going around and making sure the phone fits and it's not too tight. |
![]() |
| I wanted my button to be a little lower then the one my friend bought so I extended the back flap a little. |
![]() |
| Wings I made by making a small chain I think of 6 sc st or so and then adding 2 st each row for 2 more rows. |
![]() |
| And then final addition is scavenging for a prominent button for the back. |









No comments:
Post a Comment